Community Events Spring 2013
January 31, 2013
This year we have hit the ground running with community events. Coming off a busy January with the Mid Atlantic Nursery Trade Show and a dynamic week with the US Composting Council crew, we thought we should take a moment and post upcoming highlights.
We hope to see you soon!
LOWER MAINLAND, BRITISH COLUMBIA
- Compost Matters in BC, by the Compost Council of Canada (February 6-7, 2013) Nanaimo, BC: Join our speaker Dieter Geesing for a look at industrial organic waste management in the Lower Mainland. February 6th & 7th, Nanaimo, BC http://www.compost.org/English/PDF/WRW_2013_BC.pdf
- Fraser Valley Home & Garden Show (February 8-10) Abbotsford, BC: Stop by our booth! At the Tradex 1190 Cornell St, Abbotsford, BC V2T 6H5 http://www.homeshowtime.com/shows/2013-fraser-valleys-premier-show-of-the-year
- BCRPA Spring Training Conference (February 20-21) Surrey, BC: Stop by our booth! We’ll be at the Sheraton Guildford Hotel, Surrey http://www.bcrpa.bc.ca/recreation_parks/parks/spring_training.htm
- Methane Expo 2013 (March 12-15, 2013) Vancouver, BC: Visit our booth with BC Bioenergy Network, and our poster session that presents how we turn the region’s food scraps and yard trimmings into clean, local renewable energy and compost at the Vancouver Convention Center. http://www.globalmethane.org/expo/index.html
- Chilliwack Outdoor Décor, Yard, and Garden Renovation Show. (March 22-24, 2013) Chilliwack, BC: Stop by our booth! At the Chilliwack Heritage Park http://www.outdoordecorshow.com/
- North Shore Spring Home Expo (March 22-24, 2013) North Vancouver, BC: Stop by our booth! At the Karen Magnussen Arena http://homeshowtime.com/shows/2013-north-vancouver-home-expo
- VerdExchange Conference (February 2-5, 2013) Los Angeles, CA: Come see our CEO Paul Sellew speak! It’ll be a dynamic crowd. http://www.verdexchange.org
- World Ag Expo (February 12-14, 2013) Tulare, CA: Come to the biggest farm show in the world! See our partnership with the USDA’s publication on agriculture and soil structure. http://www.worldagexpo.com
- Growing the Margins (March 4-5, 2013) London, ON: See Wayne Davis from Harvest Power in two sessions! Learn how policy developments and economic drivers are fueling anaerobic digestion projects across North America. http://www.gtmconference.ca